Sunday, November 8, 2020

Frantic Stamper Slimline Christmas Card



It's Joanne's turn to hostess at The Paper Players and she chose:




I thought of Christmas of course, and made a slimline card with all products from Frantic Stamper. I added some holly from the Tapered Candle set, and used the words from the Christmas reverse cut word set. Then I added some enamel dots, and some red and silver bells and twine.





Supplies:

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


12 comments:

Marja Sch said...

A wonderful Christmas card. Greetings Marja

Jaydee said...

Laurie, this is gorgeous. I love the slimline, I love the de-cuts. Heck, I love everything about this card.
hugs
jaydee

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! Naturally I want to run right over to Frantic Stamper and buy everything you used. Holding off, but those words are really speaking to me, ha!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous and festive.

Allisa said...

Such a fun Christmas card, love those slimline dies!

LeAnne said...

I love EVERYTHING about this card...so fresh and sparkly and fun!

Ann Schach said...

I love this slimline design, Laurie! What a great way to use the challenge colors! The holly die cuts are the perfect accents.

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

I love this card! Those die cut sentiments are perfect for your design! Super card!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I just love slim line cards! I love the word dies and all the holly and berries! So pretty and festive!!!!!!

Stef Perry said...

Your card has such a fun and festive design with the words almost dancing down the slimline panel! Fabulous card, Laurie!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Laurie! Love the slimline design and those little bells are the perfect touch.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love those festive word dies Laurie and the addition of the twine and bells is a fun touch. Great slimline design too!