Sunday, December 13, 2020

LOTS of Christmas tags!



I have LOTS of tags to share today. They are one of my fave things to make, especially Christmas!

I made all of these with leftovers from many projects. The tags above are from Tim Holtz. The circles from Tutti Designs, and the rectangles from Frantic Stamper.


 These rectangle tags are from Frantic Stamper and I added some cute Vintage papers. The pine needles and bows are from Tutti Designs.


The black tags are from Tim Holtz, the sleds from Memory Box, and the wreaths etc. are also Tim Holtz.


The tags are from Lil Inker, the pine and bows from Tutti Designs.




These are also from Lil inker and the boughs from Frantic Stamper.

That's it for now! I think I have plenty of tags to finish wrapping presents now!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tags are all so wonderful and filled with fun festive designs. I love them!

Leslie Miller said...

You have the cutest leftovers and now you have the cutest tags! They're full of cheer and will make your packages so much more special!