Sunday, December 13, 2020

Merry Christmas from The Paper Players



Merry Christmas!

Claire has a beautiful color challenge for us at The Paper Players;


Silver, black, and white!

Very festive for the holidays, so I used Frantic Stampers Reverse Cut Merry Christmas panel. I actually made 2 cards...one in red, white and silver too. I inlaid the lettesr, adhered everything together and add some greens and bells with silver string.




I hope you will join us!

You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:




10 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, I just love this fabulous duo! This is a fabulous die! The silver and black is so classy and glimmers with the black glitter paper! The jingle bells are so fun! Sure to make the recipient SMILE! Thank you for making my challenge shine!!! Have a great week, My Friend!

Leslie Miller said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Fabulous cards, Laurie!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fun sentiment design.

Stef Perry said...

The font on this die is just so fun and works perfectly with sparkle paper and the bow with the greens and bells is just the perfect embellishment! Love your gorgeous card! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years Laurie!

LeAnne said...

This is the COOLEST die! I just love it...might have to do some Christmas shopping for myself! LOVE it!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Laurie! I LOVE both of these cards, although I think I am a bit partial to the red. These are such a unique design. I love the accents...they are perfect. Happy holidays!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

That's the coolest die ever! I love both versions!! Wow! :)

Allisa said...

Great set of cards, love this die! Thanks for having me on the team this year!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love both of these Laurie! The die plate is awesome and your little bell and foliage cluster the perfect embellishment!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh wow! I LOVE this die, Laurie! Both cards are stunning, too. I like the pop of sparkle on the black and white card. Merry Christmas, my friend!