Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Frantic Stamper Fantasy Flowers



Today I'm sharing a card I made with Fantasy Flowers FRA-DIE-10955 from Frantic Stampers January release.

The I made a pretty arrangement and added them to a rectangle FRA-DIE-10091 Elements #16.

I tucked a Honey Comb Border FRA DIE-10946 behind.

The sentiment is stamped in black from the Scripture stamp set CL-159.

The January release can be found here:

https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Dies_c_7024.html

Thanks for stopping by!!

Laurie


Entering this at:


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful floral design and colors. The sentiment is so true....I love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute and cheery! I love the honeycomb border with the fanciful flowers!

Di said...

What a lovely splash of sunshine Laurie - super card!

Hugs

Di xx