Saturday, November 20, 2021

Frantic Stamper Merry Christmas




Today I have another Christmas card I made featuring the Cookie Sheet FRA-DIE10999. No secret I love this cute die....lol! You will be seeing alot of it.

On the cookie sheet I adhered some cookies of course, and also some oven mitts from FRA-DIE-09846. I also adhered some tiny snowflakes from FRA-DIE-10911 Shaker Ornament onto the mitts to make them festive. Then I stamped the sentiment from CL-140 Tiny Tags Greetings. Another great set to add to your collection...it has the perfect size of tiny sentiments for so many Christmas projects.

I also added a spatula FRA-DIE-11006, and the word BAKE from FRA-DIE-10803 Typewriter Keys Alphabet. Thats another awesome set..I use it all time!

Everything is adhered to a rectangle cut from FRA-DIE-09306 called Elements #1. Behind it you see a strip of paper form the new 6x6 Christmas Stitches and Dots paper pad. Lots of cute papers in this one!

You can find the products here:

https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Di…



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love these dies! They're so cute and fun and your card is adorable! Makes me want to go bake something.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Christmas card design and I love the Christmas cookies and baking elements.