Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Frantic Stamper New Release



I love baking so this new  release from Frantic Stamper really is up my alley! So many wonderful dies I just didn't know where to begin. AND paper...some fun 6x6 paper pads!! Plus stamps!

The cute Jelly Jar FRA-DIE-11011 caught my eye right away and I made this fun card with it.

I cut out the jar and added some greens from Reindeer Features FRA-DIE-10712, a tiny snowflake from FRA-DIE-10911 Shaker Ornament and a cookie from FRA-DIE10999 Cookie Sheet.

Btw...I need to talk about that Cookie Sheet die...what FUN I have had with it!!! I made a ton of different cookie sheets and of course ALL kinds of tiny cookies. A favorite of mine for sure!

I adhered my jar to a rectangle from FRA-DIE-09306 Elements #1{ a set of nine shape dies that I use a ton.}Then I added a few red enamel dots to finish the card.

You can check out all these amazing products here:

https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Di…

Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie



Here's a list of the products I used at Frantic Stamper:

Christmas Stitches and Dots paper pad FRA-6x6-001
FRA-DIE-10712 Reindeer Features pine
FRA-DIE-10911 Shaker Ornament snowflake
FRA-DIE-10999 Cookie Sheet cookie
FRA-Die-11011 Jelly Jar
CL-102-cupcakes
CL-165-Believe in the Wonder and Magic

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful jar die and a very festive Christmas card design!