Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Birthday girls!



Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a Birthday card for the challenge over at Double D challenge. They are celebrating 8 years....congrats!

 I don't get a chance to play in challenges very often, but it's one thing I am going to try harder at this year.

The stamp is from Art Impression, and I did a bit of coloring with my copics.

I'm also entering this at:

Word Art Wednesday anything goes

Aud Sentiments (birthday and sentiment)


Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Liz said...

Great card Laurie, what a fabulous image! xx

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, thanks so much for joining us at DD with this fabulous birthday card! These AI gals are awesome for sure! What a great stamp, beautifully colored, and very fun!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO much fun, Laurie. I'd love to be at that party. Thanks for sharing this awesome card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always delighted and honored to have you play along with us.