Thursday, January 4, 2024

Frantic Stamper laundry days




Hi everyone!
 Laurie here with a card I made using some products from Frantic Stampers new release. 

First off, what a great release....the stamp sets are ALL so fun to use (CL-176 Laundry Time shown here)  They have such cute sentiments and awesome fonts. The dies go so well with them too. Check them out!

I made the background with the Plaid stencil FRA-STN-032. Then I adhered the round rug and pup from FRA-DIE-11953 Pets Allowed. The rest of the dies are from Ironing FRA-DIE-11046.

Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

Liz said...

Great card Laurie, super design and I love the sentiment. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! I love the sentiment! I have a stamp set this would go with. Dang. Come to think of it, I have a load in the dryer that needs folding, but I've been working on a card instead.

Carole said...

Oh! loving this Laurie, what a fantastic set and one all we crafters can identify with! Super card!xx