Saturday, February 17, 2024

Frantic Stamper Tubtime



Laurie back with a fun tub time card!

I started out with the awesome On the Floor DRA-DIE-11052. I LOVE this die...the wood floor looks so realistic! The sentiment is from CL-178 Bubble Bath.

I added Frothy Wave Edger FRA-DIE-10256 on the bottom and then the tub from 
Bathtub Serenity FRA-DIE-11054.

Then came the cute lil ducks FRA-DIE-10147 Mom & Baby Ducks. A few bubbles from the Bubble Oval FRA-DIE-10233 completed the card.

Reminds me of giving baths to my grandkids...of course grammy has rubber ducks to play with too!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

!neke said...

Great card !!!
groeten Ineke

Leslie Miller said...

You just gave me the biggest smile! I love everything about this from the darling duckies to the fabulous wood floor. Looks like someone did a little too much splashing! Love that die, too!

Liz said...

Fabulous card Laurie, such an adorable scene.
Liz xx