Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Feb Christmas Craft Creations





Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by.

Today's card is for the challenge at Christmas Craft Creations.




I started out with the embossing folder from Stampin' Up. Then I adhered the bulb from Spellbinders called Nordic Ornaments, and the swirl from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti.

This card has some of my favorites...beginning with that embossing folder. It makes a perfect background for so many of my cards. The swirl is an oldie but goodie, and that JOY fits perfectly in so many spots.

I hope you will play along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!




2 comments:

Carol said...

Love your gorgeous ornament on that wintry embossing folder! Pretty colors too!
Your teammate, Carol

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this is so cute! I love the Nordic ornament, the swirl, the sentiment. The embossed background is perfect. You reminded me that I need to get busy on my Christmas cards. I have lots of goodies I haven't used yet.