Monday, October 6, 2008

It's a cricut Halloween card!


I hardly ever use my cricut. Probably cuz I only have one cartridge, but I could borrow some. It's just that when I get it out, I like to keep making things all day long to stash away for later use and never get anything else done! I spend hours making things. I guess that's called card candy. Anyway, I made these pumpkins last time I borrowed Peg's cartridges. I think they are adorable! I need to find time to take a day to just play with my cricut again. There are so many neat things to make with it. The Halloween paper I got from AC in her fall Debbie Mumm paper pack. I have the smaller one and it doesn't have all the same paper, so she let me have a few. Rainy day here, but I better get myself to work! Have a great day.
  • Recipe:

  • Paper: Debbie Mumm, orange, black, green

  • Ink: black stazon

  • Stamps: Spooky Halloween by Stampendous

  • Other: cricut, ribbon

No comments: