Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge


Hi everyone!

The Christmas Card Challenge is back with it's first challenge of the new year!


For my CAS Christmas card, I went with some red foil to cut out my Poppy stamps Luxe Poinsettia. 
I backed it on a strip of paper that has a Nordic feel, with some shades of grey. The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Holiday's and Wishes. I added a few gold sequins in the center.

Head on over to the Christmas Card Challenge and play along...we would love to have you join us!

You can check out the DT cards here:



  • Alanna
  • Donna
  • Heather
  • JoAnn
  • Laurie (you are here)
  • Mandy
  • Margo
  • Marsha
  • Monica
  • Rema
  • Shirley Anne
  • Susan
  • Jessica



  • 6 comments:

    Margo said...

    I love the poinsettia ! Very nice card ! I'm gonna have a look at the challenge !
    Greetz
    Margo

    Mandy LaCroix said...

    This is SO pretty! I LOVE IT! That die cut is Fabulous! :)
    Hugs,
    Mandy

    JoAnn said...

    Gorgeous card Laurie. I love that pretty poinsettia.

    Rema DeLeeuw said...

    Laurie your card is gorgeous! I've never seen that Luxe Poinsettia die before. Beautiful...

    Heather said...

    Love the die, and your card. Never heard of the die before; but it's now on my wish list. Thanks for sharing.

    Creating with Susan said...

    Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! What a beautiful die! Happy New Year Laurie!