Sunday, April 28, 2019

Spellbinders Love and Flowers


Hi everyone....today Claire has a fun sketch for us at The Paper Players:




For my banners I used some Stampin' Up gingham paper and a white stitched banner from MFT. Then I cut out the Papertrey Shape Shifters circle from a piece of distressed background paper I had made. I sponged some paper with distress ink, then dropped some water here and there.


The cute little boy and girl are from Spellbinders. I adhered a few sequins and stamped the sentiment in black from Echo Park.


Supplies:

Paper: SU
Ink: Black Memento
Stamps:Echo Park Be You
Dies:MFT banners, Papertrey Shape Shifters Circle,Spellbinders Love and Flowers
Other:sequins

You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

I hope you will join us!


9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute die and with all those spring colors and papers it looks so beautiful on your lovely card.

Leslie Miller said...

What a sweet and pretty die this is and precious colors with the pink and gingham. I really love the soft background with water spots. Good sketch and I hope to play along!

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty! Your background is sweet and unique, and I always love silhouettes, especially when they're dies! They look great in white, too! Lovely creation!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Laurie I love this! The white images against the beautiful soft watercoloured circle with the pop of green are just beautiful. And the sentiment is perfect; Ben's Headmaster says the three rules to live by are to work hard, be busy and above all be kind - all so true!

Su Mohr said...

I adore silhouettes, and your card is fabulous, Laurie! Water spotting the circle was a great idea! Love it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a pretty card, Laurie! I love the added detail you added with the water droplets, too.

Ann Schach said...

Laurie...this is so sweet and beautiful! The water spots and sequins are such perfect accents! LOVE it!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is fabulous! I love silhouettes and this one makes me smile! The pink circle distressed is stunning as your background! Just WOW! You rocked my challenge this week! Have a fantastic weekend! XX

Jaydee said...

Laurie, your distressed background is perfect for your silhouettes. I love the spring colors, too. Fabulous take on the sketch. Hope you have wonderful weekend,
hugs
jaydee