Sunday, June 16, 2019

The Paper Players Summer Beverage


Hi everyone! 
The challenge at The Paper Players from Claire is a clean and simple "summer beverage."


That's such a fun idea! Right away I thought of my penguin set from My Favorite Things called "Penguins in Paradise." They are all so cute! I chose this little guy and have him holding a summer beverage under a few palm trees. I colored them in with some Copic markers. The sentiment is from Whimsey Stamps called,"Life's a Beach."


 


You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card is CAS perfection! I almost used the same stamp set! I love this little penguin at the beach enjoying his summer beverage! Your coloring is fabulous and all these bright colors make me smile! Thank you for making my challenge shine! XX

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute and so refreshing scene. I love that penguin and his tasty beverage he is holding.

Su Mohr said...

Laurie, your penguin is too cute! And, it's a perfect, clean & simple card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, cute!! Definitely a smile card! Love the stamps with their matching dies!

Inkyfingers said...

This card just screams holiday time to me Laurie and I love the scene you created. Great colouring too!
Hugs
Carol x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That little penguin with his drink is so cute Laurie and the sentiment really resonates - I hear my teenager saying this to me ALL the time!! A great CAS card.

Ann Schach said...

What a super cute card, Laurie! The penguin is absolutely adorable. I LOVE the sentiment. What a perfect card for this challenge!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card, Laurie! You can't go wrong with a penguin enjoying a beach vacation. The sentiment is perfect, too.

Windy Ellard said...

Tropical with the penguin is too fun but love that sentiment the most! Fun chill card!