Thursday, May 7, 2020

KRAFTY CHICKS use a stamp challenge



Hi everyone! 

Today I'm over at the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog sharing some of my cards for the month of May as a Guest Designer....so fun! Thanks for asking me chicks!



The challenge this week is to "use a stamp." Which can really be quite a challenge for me... as you know how much I use DIES on my all my cards...lol!

But I do have some fun Art Impression stamps that I love to color every once in awhile. My hubby has a riding lawn mower that he spends lots of time on, so this stamp caught my eye right away. He doesn't quite look like that though...yet anyway...lol!




As you can see, I did add some dies too...I couldn't resist. I used Tutti Designs scalloped stitched nesting rectangles and the circle for a sun. The cloud is from Lawn Fawn. I grabbed the patterned paper from my scrap box....which since I cut all my 12x12  down I find I use alot more now. I cut them into 4 pieces and keep the box near my desk. I'm happy to be putting all that paper to use!

I hope you will stop over at Crafty Chicks, and play along.

Have a great day,
Laurie


Supplies:
Paper: SU, patterned
Ink:Black, copic markers
Stamps: Art Impressions
Dies:Tutti Designs, Lawn fawn

5 comments:

Leanne said...

So happy you have joined us this month, makes me so happy. This card is so funny, remind me of my husband lately. Thanks again. Awesome card.

Hugs, L :)

Lori Turner said...

Oh Laurie, this card made me GRIN - big time! So AWESOME...thanks so much for coming to join us Chicks in the hen house this month xoxox

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, hahahahaha! Your comment about your husband not looking like that... yet... made me laugh out loud. So much so that LuLu woke up and looked at me funny. I adore Art Impressions and I LOVE your card! Great combo of stamp and dies!

Tangii said...

Ha! Very cute. Glad to have you in the hen house with us this month.

Nance said...

Oh I love this card, so funny! Welcome as our Guest this month at Krafty Chicks Challenge. So glad to have you! xx