Sunday, May 3, 2020

The Paper Players Theme Challenge


Joanne is the hostess this week at The Paper Players and she chose:


Well that's EZ...unicorns and rainbows always make me smile so that's what I went with! 

It does seem like there isn't much to smile about lately with everything going on right now in the world. So this is a GREAT idea for a challenge and I can't wait to see what makes YOU smile!


This card is made with all Frantic Stamper products which you can find here.


You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie



11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute, and would certainly make some sweet little girl SMILE! It's charming!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I love the rainbow and your fabulous unicorn. What gorgeous dies. This card certainly made me smile... rainbows and unicorns.... the best!
hugs
jaydee

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow (I said out loud the moment I saw this)!! It makes me smile, so thanks for that!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Unicorns and rainbows are so gorgeous together and are favorites of my granddaughter too.she would love this.

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Oh yes - rainbows and unicorns are certainly smile-bringers! I love that die cut rainbow - so fun!! Great card, Laurie! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun and happy card, Laurie! Love it!

Allisa said...

Fabulous rainbow and unicorn!

Stef Perry said...

Oh, Laurie, this is so cute, and you're right, rainbows and unicorns are made to create smiles. Love this sweet card!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, your card is magical! My Victoria would flip over this unicorn and rainbow. I love the sweet sentiment and the dies you used are fabulous! Your card certainly made me smile! Stay well, My Friend! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I'm with you Laurie - rainbows and unicorns always raise a smile and both of yours are fabulous!!

Ann Schach said...

Yep...as everyone has said...there is nothing like rainbows and unicorns to bring a smile to one's face! This card is fabulous, Laurie!I LOVE it!