Sunday, August 16, 2020

Back to School with The Paper Players



Claire has a CAS Back to School challenge for us at The Paper Players!



I made some cute notes with Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn products. I stuck with the primary colors and added some silver foil for the clips. The stamp set is from Simon Says School Days.

As I am writing this schools are trying to decide what to do for this year amid covid. So much uncertainty ahead for the kiddos,parents, and teachers. Whatever your district is doing, I wish everyone a healthy and safe school year!



You can check out the rest of the Paper Players Design Team here:


I hope you play along!

Laurie


9 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are super cute....everything looks so REAL! Those clips are amazing..and fun!

Claire Broadwater said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these cards! Everything about them makes me SMILE! I love the shiny silver clipboard top , the pencils and the fun school supplies! I know these will be cherished! Thank you for making my challenge shine this week!

Allisa said...

Adorable cards, the silver foil totally makes them shine!

Stef Perry said...

These are such clever cards, Laurie! Those clipboards are fantastic and the sentiments on each are so meaningful! Love both 9f these!

Anne Marie Hile said...

These are darling Laurie! Those paperclips look so real, too.

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

FUN FUN FUN! Your duo of cards is just wonderful! :)

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I absolutely love these cards. I love the bold elements and those school supplies make me happy! Fabulous take on the challenge again this week
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

So bright...so cheery...and absolutely awesome! The clips are amazing. Two of the cutest note cards I have seen, Laurie! LOVE them!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

These are awesome Laurie - those silver clips compliment your bright primary colours perfectly. Fabulous!